- 12,000 sf
- Winston-Salem, NC
A historic mill built in 1898 located in the small town of Bethania, North Carolina. Bethania was first settled by Moravians in 1757 and is totally surrounded by the city of Winston Salem. The mill was an operating corn mill and farm and feed store until 2007. Renovation converted it to retail and office space, along with a cafe. The building is a contributing building in an historic district so the owner followed Department of Interior guidelines in the renovations in order to qualify for tax credits.